Are your tenants service requests lost in limbo?
A building maintenance company that manages hundreds of properties, was struggling to manage their maintenance tasks, creating an ongoing backlog. Many of their sites were receiving high volumes of service requests (some up to 40 per day). However, there was no method of efficiently managing their technicians or their time. Their paper-based system was contributing to lengthy travel time as each job request required technicians to travel to dispatch office and pick up instructions. Additionally there was an inability to track accurate time and repair status of technician. Tenants were demanding status into visibility of their repairs, but there was no way to provide updates resulting in an increase in consumer service interactions.
FieldFLEX implemented their Work Management app to streamline management of facilities and technicians in all their locations.
- Technicians/vendors would receive their work orders near real-time.
- Travel only from job site to job site.
- As repairs are conducted, time and material are logged, and status is immediately communicated to the requestor (tenant).
- Dispatch can be made based on nearest qualifies technician.
- Automated data collection, including time.
- Capture images.
- Customer satisfaction survey.
- Based on latitude/longitude of user’s device, fetch current location of nearby workers and assign work to closest available /qualified worker.
- 1 hour per day was saved of technician’s time with reduced work cycle time(based on 19 minutes saved per work task, 3 per day).
- CSR cost savings as customer service issues reduced considerably with tenants updated directly.
- Maintenance backlog reduced and now manageable.
- Customer feedback through surveys continually improving delivery process.
FieldFLEX Enterprise Mobile Platform tightly integrates with IBM Maximo and TRIRIGA platforms and has all the field service capabilities available to help you maintain and inspect your assets and facilities.