Residences Ready for Freshmen
Mobile application: FieldFLEX – Mobile Inspections
Every fall universities prepare to welcome thousands of new and returning students back to school and into their dorms. It’s an exciting time for these young adults and providing an enjoyable experience as they move into ‘their own place’ is paramount. Ensuring all residences are cleaned, inspected, and ready at the same time for the fall influx can be challenging and difficult to manage.
- Trying to maintain the highest living standards for students.
- Gaining insight on overall workload for the summer semester.
- Keeping track on the condition of assets (fridge, furniture, bedding etc.).
- Maintaining knowledge on the cost of updating and fixing assets.
- Practicing remediation, by capturing images and info on room condition before and after moving in.
Using the FieldFLEX mobile inspections app, facilities managers can
- Assign maintenance work tasks to their staff and have one place to manage all current tasks.
- Have an inventory of all assets and their status and current condition.
- Attach costing info to asset details.
- Capture images and input text details on conditions of rooms.
- A full asset picture including cost, condition and workload.
- Remediation process in place.
- Dorms fully inspected and tracked with up to date info.
- Highest living standards for students maintained.
- Only minor issues that don’t prevent students from moving in on time
- Student satisfaction level increased.
FieldFLEX Enterprise Mobile Platform tightly integrates with IBM Maximo and TRIRIGA platforms and has all the field service capabilities available to help you maintain and inspect your assets and facilities.