Ensuring a Safe Environment
A not-for-profit organization manages multiple locations for their members who partake in various programs and activities. However, they did not have a clear idea of whether they were meeting compliance requirements, whether maintenance protocols were effective and most importantly, if the environment was safe for the occupants. Their current paper-based, manual method of maintenance and asset management was time consuming and inaccurate. This was leading to disruptions in running their locations at optimal levels. Minor issues such as a clogged sewage pipe caused enough physical damage and poised a safety threat to members. This resulted in programs having to be suspended until the repairs were completed and verified.
Fieldflex implemented their Maintenance Services and Inspections app to streamline management of facilities across the board. Field service technicians would receive their assigned work orders and safety inspections, while vendors and contractors would receive work orders for routine repairs
- Easily deploy app to in-house and vendor users
- Users automatically receive assigned tasks
- Record time (start/stop) on a work order
- Capture before and after images
- 16% reduction in unscheduled callouts
- Reduced work cycle time as vendors receive automatically and update work task information on the spot
- Routine facility and safety inspections uncovered problems before they become major issues
- Greater control over managing average labor cost per work order.
- Tighter alignment with local safety regulations
- Program delays and suspensions due to facility outages now reduced by 50%.
- Optimum use of all facilities.
FieldFLEX Enterprise Mobile Platform tightly integrates with IBM Maximo and TRIRIGA platforms and has all the field service capabilities available to help you maintain and inspect your assets and facilities.