Press release February 19, 2024 FieldFLEX Achieves Security Milestone: Compliance with FedRAMP Security Controls for Independent Software Vendors...Read More
CUPERTINO, CA, January 9, 2024 — FieldFLEX (www.fieldflex.com), world-leading provider of mobile solutions for enterprise asset and facilities management, proudly announces its successful compliance with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) set of security controls which apply to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). This achievement underscores FieldFLEX’s commitment to delivering secure, scalable, and cutting-edge mobile solutions for government agencies and organizations operating within the federal space.
FedRAMP is a U.S. government-wide program that standardizes the security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring of cloud products and services. As an ISV, FieldFLEX sought compliance with a subset of the NIST SP 800-53 security controls under the FedRAMP program. By achieving compliance with the rigorous FedRAMP security controls for ISVs, FieldFLEX demonstrates its dedication to meeting the highest standards of data security and privacy required by federal agencies.
FieldFLEX worked with Coalfire, a FedRAMP accredited Third-Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), to review and assess FieldFLEX’s compliance with the security controls. Coalfire applied the same process and scrutiny for acceptance of those controls that would be used for any traditional, full FedRAMP authorization. Coalfire issued an opinion letter attesting to FieldFLEX’s compliance with FedRAMP’s security controls pertaining to ISVs, and a FedRAMP ISV Report detailing their findings.
Key highlights of FieldFLEX’s FedRAMP ISV Report:
1. Security Assurance: FieldFLEX has implemented robust security measures aligned with the FedRAMP security controls for ISVs, providing government agencies with the confidence that their data is protected against potential threats.
2. Scalability: The FedRAMP-compliant FieldFLEX solution is designed to scale with the evolving needs of federal agencies, accommodating increased data and workloads, and ensuring optimal performance even in dynamic environments.
3. Comprehensive Compliance: FieldFLEX’s compliance with FedRAMP security controls reflects a comprehensive approach to data security, encompassing risk management, access controls, encryption, and continuous monitoring to uphold the highest standards.
4. Powerful User Experience: While prioritizing security, FieldFLEX remains committed to delivering intuitive and user-friendly apps, ensuring that government agencies can easily navigate and leverage the full capabilities of the FieldFLEX mobile solution.
5. Ongoing Commitment to Compliance: FieldFLEX recognizes that the security landscape is dynamic, and the company is committed to ongoing compliance efforts to address emerging threats and maintain the highest levels of data security for its customers.
“We are proud to announce our successful compliance with FedRAMP security controls specific to ISVs,” said Steven Lisle, Chief Commercial Officer at FieldFLEX. “This milestone represents our unwavering commitment to providing secure and innovative mobile solutions for government agencies. We look forward to supporting federal organizations in their mission-critical objectives by delivering cutting-edge technology that meets the highest standards of security and compliance.”
For more information about FieldFLEX and its FedRAMP-compliant mobile solutions, please visit fieldflex.com.
FieldFLEX is a world leading provider of enterprise mobile solutions for field service workers. We mobilize existing, legacy enterprise systems to provide mobile solutions for work order management, work team management, time tracking, inventory management, asset management & monitoring, inspections, HS&E, permit to work, facility and asset condition assessment, and many others. Established in 2003, FieldFLEX has offices across the globe serving private and public sector organizations, including Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, Education, Government, Finance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Telecommunication and Commercial Services. We are trusted mobile experts and have worked with many of the leading Fortune 500 companies.
Chief Commercial Officer