FieldFLEX is looking for a Project Manager to assist FieldFLEX in exceeding expectations in the delivery of their mobile enterprise software for new and existing customers from Project Initiation through to Go-Live and Transition to Support Services.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager is the customer’s main point of contact for project engagements and will spend a majority of their time dedicated to managing project timelines, expectations and resources through coordination with various internal departments, customers and managers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver projects that meet Customer expectations on time and on budget.
- Develop the project plan and project deliverables to ensure resources and information required to do the work are available, utilized effectively and efficiently, and issues are proactively addressed.
- Manage the scope of the project, changes to the project deliverables and scheduling issues, while ensuring customer satisfaction, profitability and technical compliance.
- Provide team leadership, through appropriate decision making, to keep the project on track and ensure that the team members are aware of the ‘big picture’ of the project implementations.
- Communicate regularly with the customer to ensure a common understanding of project status and to deal with issues promptly and adequately.
- 5 years of Project Management experience within a Software Solution Environment.
- 2 to 3 years of direct management experience, working with vendors, clients and internal staff.
- Background in Consulting is considered an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Technically competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Information Systems; or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or working towards attaining certification, preferred.
- Passion for the Customer and pride in work well done.
- Negotiate resources and deliverables within a matrix organization.
- Handle project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Work independently, be self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible and open-minded to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients, vendors, partners and team members from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Able and willing to travel approximately 10% of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to email@example.com